classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
wazman wazman
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Building Error or Annotation, Features and Util cores

Hi all I have been unsuccessful at building the entire osgEarth project.  The main library osgEarth is built without issue,  but the others (osgEarthAnnotation, osgEarthFeatures and osgEarthUtil cores) are another story.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I am building against osg 3.4.0 and qt 4.8.5  on VS2010

In every case the error is always the same

2>  GeometryUtils.cpp
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(55): error C3861: 'OGR_G_ExportToJson': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(70): error C3861: 'OGR_G_CreateGeometryFromJson': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(87): error C3861: 'OGR_G_ExportToKML': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(160): error C3861: 'OGR_G_Area': identifier not found
2>
2>Build FAILED.

Not sure what the underlining problem is
jasonbeverage jasonbeverage
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Building Error or Annotation, Features and Util cores

What version of GDAL are you building against?  Make sure your GDAL CMake variables are pointing to the right include directory and lib files.

Jason

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 9:16 PM wazman [via osgEarth] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all I have been unsuccessful at building the entire osgEarth project.  The main library osgEarth is built without issue,  but the others (osgEarthAnnotation, osgEarthFeatures and osgEarthUtil cores) are another story.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I am building against osg 3.4.0 and qt 4.8.5  on VS2010

In every case the error is always the same

2>  GeometryUtils.cpp
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(55): error C3861: 'OGR_G_ExportToJson': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(70): error C3861: 'OGR_G_CreateGeometryFromJson': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(87): error C3861: 'OGR_G_ExportToKML': identifier not found
2>..\..\..\..\osgearth\src\osgEarthFeatures\GeometryUtils.cpp(160): error C3861: 'OGR_G_Area': identifier not found
2>
2>Build FAILED.

Not sure what the underlining problem is

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.osgearth.org/Building-Error-or-Annotation-Features-and-Util-cores-tp7590952.html
To start a new topic under osgEarth, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from osgEarth, click here.
NAML