I took a look at this today and committed a fix for it that seems to work. The issue was some small rounding errors that was causing the elevation sampling to to work correctly along the edges in some cases. I've fixed the issue in the GDAL driver as well as in the GeoExtent contains function and all seems well now.
Check out the trunk and see if it solves this issue.
Thanks again for providing data, it really helps.
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM, JesseStimpson [via osgEarth] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your reply Adam. I don't think it's a skirting issue because osgEarth is actually creating geometry in between those gaps. Perhaps this picture will better illustrate: