Scroll on zoom issue with EarthManipulator...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
2LR 2LR
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Scroll on zoom issue with EarthManipulator...

I'm in need of some help with an issue we're having with zooming in and out using the mouse scroll feature in EarthManipulator.

When I zoom with one rotation click on the mouse scroll button, the zoom step appears to be correct. However, when I quickly do a fast rotation of the scroll button where multiple clicks are performed quickly, the zoom rate appears to slow down rather than speed up as one would expect.

I tried to change the value using the setScrollSensitivity(...) method which helps but it makes the zoom step jump too far in the single rotation click case. I want to speed up the zoom rate when the scroll wheel is rapidly rotated with multiple clicks without changing the zoom step with a single scroll rotation click.

Is it possible for me to do this in EarthManipulator? I'm trying to mimic Google Earth on how it zooms in and out of maps with the scroll wheel...

Thanks

Shayne

gwaldron gwaldron
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Scroll on zoom issue with EarthManipulator...

Shayne,
There's nothing in there to facilitate that behavior. Maybe you could alter the scrolling factor in (EarthManipulator::handleScrollAction?) based on the time delta since the previous scroll event...? Perhaps by introducing an acceleration setting? Just an idea. -gw
Glenn Waldron / Pelican Mapping
zhutaiyong520 zhutaiyong520
Reply | Threaded
|

area analysis

i want   Implement  Visual field analysis on osgearth ,do you known this question, can you gave me a examples  thanks