osgearth_measure measure incorrect with multi screen

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
caishanli caishanli
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

osgearth_measure measure incorrect with multi screen

When I run osgearth_measure with one screen(Viewer.setUpViewOnSingleScreen) using gdal_tiff.earth, and click on the earth to measure distance, a red line will fllow the mouse, on the left top of the window shows the distance, all is ok.

But when I use two screen(Viewer.setUpViewAcrossAllScreens), two full screen windows(one left, one right)  will show the earth, but when I click the left window on earth, the red line is show in the right window. And when I click on the right window on earth, the line is show in the left window. And the left top UI shows the distance is missing too. I use osg git master and osgearth git master, build on windows 7 with vs2012.
gwaldron gwaldron
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: osgearth_measure measure incorrect with multi screen

caishanli,

If you would, please enter a GitHub Issue for this, and if possible include a simple .cpp that demonstrates the problem. Thank you!
Glenn Waldron / Pelican Mapping
caishanli caishanli
Reply | Threaded
|

Hi gwaldron:
    I'm already opened an issue on github. And osgearth_measure is example of osgearth. I only change windows monitor from one to two(my pc have two monitors) using keyboard win + p.
caishanli caishanli
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by gwaldron
Hi gwaldron:
    I wirte a test file, create 2x2 960x540 window with total resolution 1920x1080, use gdal_tiff.earth, and combine all clamping and technique. The result is here : . Source code is in http://shua.w159.mc-test.com/test_line.cpp

CLAMP_TO_TERRAIN with TECHNIQUE_GPU and CLAMP_RELATIVE_TO_TERRAIN with TECHNIQUE_GPU, the line is out of the earth.
    CLAMP_TO_TERRAIN with TECHNIQUE_DRAPE and CLAMP_RELATIVE_TO_TERRAIN with TECHNIQUE_DRAPE, the line is only show in the center(x:480-1440,y:270-810)